Business Development Manager - IT
We are looking for a young and energetic business development manager to take over new sales & build connections. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, communicator, good at making new connections, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from outbound activities.
- Contacting potential leads to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals in our target market to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Tracking business development goals and ensuring they are met.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Very comfortable using the computer for Emails & using online platforms.
- Very good discipline and punctuality.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Good at negotiation & persuasion.
- Good writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good at building & maintaining long-term relationships with contacts.